SECTION 8 COMPANY
Non-governmental organizations, nongovernmental organizations, or nongovernment organizations, commonly referred to as NGOs, are usually non-profit and sometimes international organizations independent of governments and international governmental organizations (though often funded by governments) that are active in humanitarian, educational, health care, public policy, social, human rights, environmental, and other areas to effect changes according to their objectives.
Need help with your GST Filing? Our representatives are here to help you.
Section 8 Company
1. They have the ability to experiment freely with innovative approaches and, if necessary, to take risks.
2. They are flexible in adapting to local situations and responding to local needs and therefore able to develop integrated projects, as well as sectorial projects.
3. They enjoy good rapport with people and can render micro-assistance to very poor people as they can identify those who are most in need and tailor assistance to their needs.
4. They have the ability to communicate at all levels, from the neighbourhood to the top levels of government.
5. They are able to recruit both experts and highly motivated staff with fewer restrictions than the government.