PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
A public limited company (PLC) is the legal designation of a limited liability company which has offered shares to the general public and has limited liability. A PLC's stock is offered to the general public and can be acquired by anyone, either privately, during an initial public offering or through trades on the stock market.
These types of companies are tightly regulated and must publicly disclose the truth about its financial position so that investors can determine the worth of their stock.
Need help with your GST Filing? Our representatives are here to help you.
Public Limited Company
1. Limited Liability for shareholders
2. separate legal entity -even if a shareholder leaves or dies, the business can continue
3. Ability to raise large amount of capital
4. No limit to number of shareholders a PLCs can have
5. The shares of the PLCs are freely transferable
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
CBSStracon provides the best service in a competitive time with the standard procedures.
Reserve Unique Name procedure
INC 32 with Spice INC – 33 (MOA) and Spice INC – 34 (AOA)
Affidavit and Declaration
Collect affidavit and declaration of subscribers and ID proof and address proof of subscribers
Collect Utility bill (Electricity bill, Water bill, Telephone bill etc.)
Collect Office address (Rent agreement with rent receipts or NOC [No Objection Certificate] and Building Tax Receipt
1. Passport Size Photograph
2. Identity Proof (ID Card)
3. Address Proof - Aadhar Card/ Bank Statement/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Telephone Bill
4. Stamp Paper of Rs. 5000/-
5. Office Address (Rent agreement with rent receipts or NOC building tax receipts
- Extra INR 2,000 for each Additional Director -