Partnership is the relation between persons who have agreed to share the profits of a business carried on by all or any of them acting for all. Minimum two people are necessary to Constitute a Partnership Firm.
Not recognized as a legal person having a separate legal entity from that of its partners.
Need help with your GST Filing? Our representatives are here to help you.
1. Capital – Partners will fund the business with start-up Capital, more potential for growth.
2. Flexibility -Easy to form, manage & run.
3. Formation -Laws governing formation Less strictly regulated than companies.
4. Shared Responsibility -Partners can share responsibility of running of the business.
5. Decision Making -More partners means more brains that can be picked for business ideas & for solving problems that business encounters.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
CBSStracon provides the best service in a competitive time with the standard procedures.
Reserve Unique Name procedure
INC 32 with Spice INC – 33 (MOA) and Spice INC – 34 (AOA)
Affidavit and Declaration
Collect affidavit and declaration of subscribers and ID proof and address proof of subscribers
Collect Utility bill (Electricity bill, Water bill, Telephone bill etc.)
Collect Office address (Rent agreement with rent receipts or NOC [No Objection Certificate] and Building Tax Receipt
1. Passport Size Photograph
2. Identity Proof (ID Card)
3. Address Proof - Aadhar Card/ Bank Statement/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Telephone Bill
4. Stamp Paper of Rs. 5000/-
5. Office Address (Rent agreement with rent receipts or NOC building tax receipts.and
- Extra INR 1,000 for each Additional Partner -