LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
The Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) integrates the ease of running a Partnership along with the separate legal entity status and limited liability aspects of a company. partners are not personally responsible for business debts and liabilities beyond what they invest or guarantee to the LLP. LLPs are similar to limited companies, but they retain the internal flexibility and tax benefits of a traditional partnership structure.
Need help with your GST Filing? Our representatives are here to help you.
Limited Liability Partnership
1. Separate legal entity
2. Flexible agreement
3. Limited liability
4. Fewer compliance requirements
5. Easy to wind-up
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
CBSStracon provides the best service in a competitive time with the standard procedures.
DIN or DPIN
Application for DIN or DPIN
Acquire/ Register DSC
New User Registration
Incorporate a LLP
File LLP Agreement
1. DSC - 2
2. DPIN (Designated Pattern Identification Number)
3. Form I - Name Registration
4. Form II - Incorporation Documents and Subscribers Statement
5. FORM III - LLP Agreement within 30 days from the date of incorporation
- Extra INR 2,000 for each Additional Partner -